The Nature Discovery Centre Adventure Playground
Part of the Berks, Bucks & Oxon Wildlife Trust is Thatcham Reedbed Nature Reserve and Discovery Centre, which consist of three lake large lakes with the following facilities:-
- Lakeside Café offering hot and cold food and drinks
- Gift shop with wildlife themed gifts, toys and books
- Toilets, disabled toilet and baby changing
- Picnic facilities
- Two Adventure Playgrounds
- Bird hide overlooking Thatcham Reedbeds Nature Reserve
- Signposted walk routes and seasonal trails
- Thatcham Community Orchard
The older children’s playground is primarily a huge wooden multi-story climbing frame, with a tunnel slide, obstacle course and zipwire.
The younger childrens play area is seperate and has plenty of suitable play equipment such as, rockers, slides, firemans pole, small climbing frame, balance beams and swings.
Information about upcoming events is available on the official website
Ages most suitable for
Weather at this park now
Sunny and light winds, High of 11°, Low of -1°